Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2. Seasonal Reserve Hard Cider

Brewer:  McKenzie's Hard Cider
Location:  West Seneca, NY
Style:  Hard Cider
ABV:  5%
BA Rating: None they don't do ciders --> RateBeer:  89

I include one cider in the calendar every year.  I had McKenzies pumpkin cider back in October and it was delicious.  The seasonal reserve sounds like a great transitional Cider between the fall and the winter, the bottle says you can enjoy it cold or warm.  I might look into that,  I'll keep you updated.

Update:  Its definitely better cold.  It's very drinkable for a cider, "apple pie in bottle".  I drank 2/3 of my bottle cold, and then I got curious about how the label says it's good cold or hot.  Maybe the weather just isn't right for the hot cider right now, but I'm glad I only heated up 1/3 of the bottle.

Website:  McKenzie's

No comments:

Post a Comment