Thursday, December 4, 2014

4. Saugatuck Neapolitan Milk Stout

Brewery:  Saugatuck Brewing Company
Location:  Douglas, Michigan
Style:  Milk/Sweet Stout
ABV:  6.0%
BA Rating:  88

This is one of the beers I am most excited about!  I also had this on draft at my favorite restaurant (Magic Tree), and I had to travel all of the way back up to Boardman, OH to get the cases of it for the calendar.  The Magic Tree's sister restaurant Vintage Estates had just what I needed, and I got a six pack for the road too!

Website:  Neapolitan Milk Stout

2 comments:

  1. A Haiku Review for You

    Berry fields in spring
    Vanilla bean hugs chocolate
    Beer kissed by ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smells like strawberries, tastes like campfire...coffee. I had to sort of change my mindset and pretend I was drinking coffee to appreciate this, but it's definitely not one I could just drink whenever. Alex may or may not have finished mine off... a bit too bitter for my taste.

    ReplyDelete